Search results

  1. Ship Day

    Awesome. I don’t have a solid eta yet. Hopefully soon. I’m ready!
  2. Ship Day

    Yeeesh. That on the vehicle tracker website? From what I’ve read, those aren’t super reliable. I didn’t order direct, but put a deposit on one that dealer had already ordered, so while I have the VIN/Order number, I can’t use that website to track it. Doesn’t seem like I’m missing out on much...
  3. Ship Day

    So close, yet so far
  4. Ship Day

    Looks like mine (probably everyone’s to be honest) is currently in Loredo TX. After doing some digging, it looks like once mine gets on a rail car, it will travel up to the Midwest before heading east. Then trucked to the dealer after “outgating”. All told, I’m looking at 7-10 days for rail...
  5. Ship Day

    Don’t know what the hold up was, but good to see they’re getting the green light finally
  6. Ship Day

    Just got word that my Recon has been released from storage. Still no solid date when it will be on the lot, but it’s moving that way. Check with your dealers @WXman @davebwi @dhonkaz
  7. Ship Day

    I can pretty much guess, but any word @WXman
  8. Ship Day

    I hear ya. Here in Maine, highs are down in the 60s now. My wife and I were hoping for the same but it’s not looking good. I took the TTop off the Wrangler yesterday to soak in what looks to be our last 70 degree day for the year. Shame it wasn’t with the Recon.
  9. Hello from JeepCares

    I’m not out of patience yet, but communication would be incredibly appreciated. I really thought after the press embargo lifted we would have a clearer picture. It doesn’t seem to be the case. At least not yet.
  10. Hello from JeepCares

    I think a little would go a long way as far as appeasing the base. Something to the effect of vehicles will begin showing up on lots starting X date, and will trickle in thereafter. No guarantee when it will be at a dealer near you, but some glimmer of life that they will be hitting lots soon.
  11. Hello from JeepCares

    @JeepCares Are you able to share more info with the class now that the press embargo has been lifted? What was the reason for the delay? We keep hearing that vehicles are enroute to dealers, yet dates continuously seem to get moved back. When can we expect to start seeing Recons on lots? There...
  12. Ship Day

    I look forward to when they are on the lot and we can out this behind us, but it’s currently quite frustrating. As far as the delay, one of the review videos I posted said the hold up was a last minute software update that had to be installed on all the vehicles.
  13. Ship Day

    No doubt
  14. Ship Day

    Checked with my dealer yesterday, no update. We all love this game.
  15. Interior Door Panel Cubby Options

    So, just a screen grab from the Dirt Road Cred video (link below), but I had previously heard them talking about replaceable options for the bungy-like door cubby. Here we see at least 2 other options including a yeti box? I’m intrigued.
  16. Ship Day

    Well that’s lame. Sad to hear that!
Top