Rivian shocks with R2, R3, R3X reveals! $45K starting price, 0-60 under 3 secs, 300+ miles range

DougalsMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Grand Cherokee 4xe Trailhawk
Country flag
I’ve put in a reservation for R2 and might look into leasing an R1 in the coming months while I wait. I know Rivian is looking a little risky in their ability to stay cash positive, but Jeep has really missed the boat on so much with their delayed release, lack of info, and honestly lack of excitement about getting into EVs. I feel like they’re only doing what they feel they’re being forced to do and would much rather stay stuck in the past. If you watched the laughably horrible video they put together for the new charger where instead of stating how excited they are about their new product, they over and over again apologized for what “they were being forced to do” and wanted their buyers to look past the fact it’s electric. They should be celebrating what electric can do and getting their customers excited. The comments section of any Stellantis electric vehicle social post unveil are seriously horrible places and the company itself is only perpetuating that negativity.